1. Your Acceptance
2. Website Access
Grinder Threads, LLC hereby grants you permission to use the Website as set
as permitted is solely for your personal, noncommercial use; (ii) you
will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium
without Grinder Threads, LLC prior written authorization; (iii) you will not
alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably
necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose; and (iv) you
will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or similar technological devices or programs, that access the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the GrinderThreads.com servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Grinder Threads, LLC grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Grinder Threads, LLC reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, in its sole discretion.
3. The GrinderThreads.com Website
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the Website including without limitation, the text, graphics, products and photos
created by and for Grinder Threads, LLC (grinderthreads.com), interactive features ("Content") and
the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are
owned by or licensed to Grinder Threads, LLC, subject to copyright and other
intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and
international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS
IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used,
copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed,
sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purpose whatsoever
without the prior written consent of Threadless.com or as expressly
provided herein. Grinder Threads, LLC reserves all rights not expressly
granted in and to the Website and the Content contained therein.
You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
5. Rules of ConductThe following rules of conduct apply to your use of the Website and to any and all materials you post on GrinderThreads.com, including text, data, graphics, audio or video content, music, sound, chat, messages, files or other material (collectively User Submissions) whether the User Submission is included in blogs, emails, comments, or any other portion or feature of GrinderThreads.com.
You may not, in connection with the Website:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Submission that is libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized;
- infringes or violates any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property right;
- breaches a duty of confidentiality by which you are bound due to a contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way;
- constitutes a breach of any person’s privacy or publicity rights, a misrepresentation of facts, or hate speech;
- violates or encourages others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- promotes software or services that deliver unsolicited e-mail; or
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other similar harmful programming routines.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Submission that provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email address; or
- engage in commercial activities within Threadless.com;
- harm minors in any way;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- provide false or deceptive information;
- use Threadless.com content to engage in commercial activities;
- delete, add or otherwise change other people’s entries or other Content when you have not been granted the privileges to do so; or
6. Modifications to the WebsiteGrinder Threads, LLC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Grinder Threads, LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
9. Limitation of LiabilityIN NO EVENT SHALL GRINDER THREADS, LLC, OR ANY AFFILIATE, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, RESELLER, OWNER, OR OPERATOR OF THREADLESS.COM, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT GRINDER THREADS, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Website is controlled and offered by Grinder Threads, LLC in the United States of America. Grinder Threads, LLC makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.