New Fall/Winter Grinder Threads Line...Dropping 11/25/2011
Posted by Grinder Threads on November 24, 2011.
We're baaaccckkkk!!! That's right Grinders, after months of planning we're ready to launch our latest collection - just in time for Christmas. Starting on Friday November 24, 2011 we will be unleashing a series of new tees, our first hoodie, and our first 3/4 raglan sleeve baseball tee.
As usual, we pushed the limits with the new line - including super soft vintage inks, ridiculously soft fabrics, and fresh hockey designs encompassing the game we love.
See below for a run-down of the new gear:
- The Checking Line - a dedication to the true heroes of the game (in conjunction with our partners at thecheckingline.com)
- Original Six - a throwback to the good 'ole days when players slugged it out for respect over a paycheck
- Flying Orr - a homage to the greatest goal ever frozen in time
- Beer League Hockey - our classic beer league hockey design in a hoodie (check out the hockey lace draw string)
- Lake Placid 1980 - revised as a super soft 3/4 sleeve raglan sleeve tee
It's been a blast putting this line together and we can't wait to share it with our fans. See you Friday!
- 2012 NHL Lockout Sale
- 5 Free Shirts (...and some amazing sports art)
- Goon Movie T-Shirt Sale
- TWO New Products & 15% Limited Time Discount
- Behind The Design: Original Six Hockey T-Shirt
- Behind The Design: Flying Orr Hockey T-Shirt
- New Fall/Winter Grinder Threads Line...Dropping 11/25/2011
- Grinder Threads Stick Rack
- Goon Movie Trailer
- Get Ready: Spring/Summer Line Drops 4-21-2011